We’re two guys with a surfing and coffee addiction. We’ve built a business around what we love and we’re now helping others do the same through espresso training, consulting, events and distribution…and a little bit of surfing for some life balance.
Phone them: 0402 087 790
Email them: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q&A with Stew Doppio
Here we go…
- What is your favourite surf spot? Somewhere close to home-Port Macquarie, plenty of spots to choose from but cannot disclose them.
- How do you have your coffee? Short black first, long black second, done, cold brew on the road.
- What coffee do you like roasting the most? Whatever our sourcing and roasting department finds. Tastes even better when someone makes it and says-Try this!!!
- Forget coffee, my favourite place to eat out is: My favourite place to eat out is a place where I’m with my friends and has an atmosphere that makes the food taste amazing. Great service, great music. come and visit. I will take you to a few in Port Macquarie.
- Are you as good as Kelly Slater? I make coffee better than Kelly Slater but that’s about it.
- Do you ever get scared of sharks? There are more sharks walking down the main streets or the CBDs of any city worldwide. So I would say no, they cannot get me in the ocean.